Sunday, February 27, 2005

Church and The Fifth Element

This morning I went to church and got to talk to Guillermo and some new people after the service. I even got to do the two-side-kiss thing with one of the ladies that I met last time. I felt like a Spaniard, haha. Talking with Guillermo was nice because as he said (in Spanish) “it forces me to listen and learn.”

The afternoon was filled with laundry, napping, and relaxation. At around 9, some of the guys got together in Mike and Scott S.’s room and watched The Fifth Element…such a great movie!

1 Comments:

At March 1, 2005 at 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fifth element? let's see.... we've got bread, wine... what else?


nevermind...upon reading it, the communion joke was dumb. ignore it.

-ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home