Monday, February 14, 2005

Single's Awareness Day (S.A.D.)

We had class until 2:30pm and then it was more working on our research. I found a cool program online through the Barcelona website where you can do a virtual flyby over the city and capture satellite images. We spent most of the night getting maps together (because that’s what we had to do for the district of Gracia that we are researching). I spent a lot of time stitching photos together of maps in photoshop and then we took a Valentine’s Day break. Dave went on a date with Jennifer K. (his girlfriend), and Mike, Scott S., Ryan, and I got together and hung out as singles. We ended up watching 2Fast, 2Furious...but I left during the middle of it to go clean up my room, do some more laundry, and work on the project a little more. Then it was time for bed...

Great Valentine’s Day.

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2005 at 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2Fast2Furious. haha, what a great movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home