Saturday, February 26, 2005

Cold Beach, and Aman's Birthday

Today Mike, Clay and I headed down to the beach to throw the frisbee around and what not. We wore shorts because at the time it seemed like a good idea. Little did we know that down at the beach it was a lot colder and windier than back at the apartment. And, then the sun went behind clouds and that was that…freezing cold. My parents called and I got to talk to them for a while and that was nice as usual. I told my dad that I was going to start making plans for my independent travel time…

Clay and Mike decided to do the unthinkable. They went into the ocean. It was really cold just standing on the beach, let alone in the cold water! I didn’t go in, but instead documented their stupidity with my camera. When they got out, we started back to the apartment…shiverring.

Later that evening, we went to the Hard Rock Café again, but this time to celebrate Aman’s birthday. He was turning 25 and he wanted another dose of American food on his birthday. None of us objected.

After eating, we got together at the girls’ apartment for the birthday party and that was a lot of fun. I was very tired for some reason, and I fell asleep at one point. When I woke up (I wasn’t sleeping long), I walked back to my apartment with Dave. Then it was bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home